Aloysius J. Pig: Oh no, yes. So all I'm saying is he he's a problem, right? So if he's gonna be a problem, and then we got to change the name of the show assumptive
Producer: it's not like I don't not this Gree don't not dis agree. don't notice. Yes, it's lettered. Don't not disagree, however, you know,
Rufus T. Rufus: yeah. Now so this is Rufus T Rufus. Now as a lawyer around here, once we start throwing out double negatives and triple negatives, as it were, you understand with don't being the first one there not being the second one, that's it and don't and I'm not going to cancel each other out. And then the disagree, I think is going to be your third negative, so that's a triple negative, which I think is going to bring us back into the fold of being negative. And
Aloysius J. Pig: now, I just simply got a sticks of the matter at hand and
Rufus T. Rufus: I understand I'm just trying to keep it straight from a legalese point of view. Yeah, well, nobody
Aloysius J. Pig: really cares about the legalese point of view at the moment because I think of what trying to figure out is a bigger issue here, right?
Producer: Yes. So I totally don't not agree with you.
Aloysius J. Pig: Stop it. Nobody answered.
Producer: I just got caught up in the whole thing, you know, yeah, I
Aloysius J. Pig: know. It's what tends to happen whenever we talk to always some chip a jab about a bunch of a Hootenanny, you know and what we're trying to do here is really focus and my thing is bumped again around pa recording podcast, he ate them recording podcasts. It's I don't even know when, and I don't get paid unless I make the podcast. So I'm around right. And I need to eat. I'm a pig who likes to eat food. Okay. Yeah, no,
Rufus T. Rufus: I was interested in Allah, which is I'm also I'm not a pig, you understand. But I am someone who does enjoy the food and George eaten, you know, and I hadn't been reminiscing a little bit back when I was a young before I was ever lawyers. Now when I was just in short pants, and I was walking around by the creaky understanding. There was a little a little a little shack there. And it was a snack shack, they called it and I would go on up to the snack shack and to the managers thing was Jack, I think was called Jack's Snack Shack. And I would I would go in and I would peruse the aisles. There's really only one aisle and I would I would peruse it up and down, left and right. And I would pick out my favorite food in the whole wide world.
Aloysius J. Pig: You got me hooked. I want to know what's your favorite food and why? Well, it is but then we got to get back to the real thing. But I'm, I'm intrigued by the whole Crick and whatever you got going on there. Tell me tell me tell me. Yeah.
Producer: Okay.
Rufus T. Rufus: Well, what I would find is that Jack's snack check is they had it was it was dry rolled oats. And it would come in a little packet and little little sack there. And then we'd get a little apple juice. So some oats and some apples. Sometimes, I might need to cover the two as well. And we'll
Aloysius J. Pig: visit I don't want to get posted. I don't want to get to your business, but i Are you a horse. That's what you just described as basically the snack of a horse like you're gonna go in, or it's lovely, lovely notes. They love eating carrots, and they love apples. So that to me, I don't know if they drink apple juice or if those things it's like, Oh, I'll
Rufus T. Rufus: eat an apple. But I want an apple sauce or they will need apple juice. But I will eat apples and you're like buddy, it's the same thing. I read it's just in a different package. All right,
Producer: so hold on a second. So I'm looking it up on all of the and all of the internet's every single one. And I am not finding Jack's Snack Shack down by the creek. But I am finding a Jack's Snack Shack. That's way back you understand? I don't get this other part of town I think and it's got wonderful reviews. Maybe we should take a field trip out there one day. You know
Rufus T. Rufus: not to burst your bubble producer and I do appreciate to do research on the fly live.
Producer: Oh, how do I love eating fries that are my favorite food and you know we're talking about it. Yeah,
Aloysius J. Pig: we're not talking about it. We just want to figure out whatever Rufus is talking about, but Okay, thanks for the info
Rufus T. Rufus: As I was, as I was saying, now the jack snack shack that they have listed there, that's way out back that is not actually affiliated with Jack Snack Shack that's done by the crikey that so that one is closer to the tracks you understand. So it's Jack Snack Shack that's done by the tracks. And what had happened was Jack, the proprietor had opened up his snack shack down by the tracks near the creek. And that's the one that everybody went to. That's the one everybody knows that's where the reputation was built. And lo and behold, Jack had a cousin. Also watch this he named John but they called himself jack. So Jack number two moves into town sees how well Jack Snack Shack is doing and the good reputation that has and proceeds to go out back and open himself up his own snack shack. So what I'm saying is uh, Jack Snack Shack. Whaleback is back. Alright, wait
Aloysius J. Pig: a minute, wait a minute. You don't want to detract from Jack's Snack Shack way out bag, or else he might come on over here and give you a smack is what I've heard about that guy. Okay. Yeah,
Producer: no, I've heard the same thing where Jack Snack Shack from way back does not have any kind of are locked, forgiving snacks. In fact, he has a knack for giving stocks upon stacks upon stacks upon snacks. And you might have to get out of town and you're you know,
Rufus T. Rufus: it is took terrible turns everything since doing this podcast. You know, we're just chit chatting and having a little bit of fun. And then I don't know everything goes looped in Lou and I just felt like you were forcing there you were, you know, just pushing a little bit harder than you needed to. I thought we had a good premise and we you know, we could have written at home but stopped. Know,
Aloysius J. Pig: I don't even know what do I agree that it was terrible. But what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna give producer and A for effort, or is it E for effort? Because even that's not a letter grade, is it? E for effort? is T for nice? Try E for effort. And t is not. I don't know what we're doing because that's these aren't letter grades. It's a, b, c, d, e, f, when E is not in there. A, B, C, I got a D? Oh no, I got an F on my test. What's in E? Is that? Like, where does How do I get an E? I would like to get an E I think it's better than an AF it's one better than an F one less better than a D? Yeah. So
Producer: when I was in front school, we didn't have all of those letters, the a's and the b's or whatever. We had an s which was the first sentence of factory and we have an in which was for that needs to be more satisfactory. I think it needs improvement. What are we talking about that needs improvement? Or the sound Can you not hear what are you talking about? I
Aloysius J. Pig: think he was saying your ass was was satisfactory. And then you're in was it it was an end was put needs improvement is as opposed to needs more satisfied. You know? I don't can we that? This has gotten me my head all in a jumble here. I got this dude over here. Who's eaten like a horse lunch? Oats and carrots and you're in applesauce.
Rufus T. Rufus: And would you use the I
Aloysius J. Pig: know you don't like applesauce. Yeah, no.
Rufus T. Rufus: Fun. What was it? You had some sort of a bug in your bonnet before when we first started talking, but we all came into the room. And I don't I don't have I don't remember that was minutes ago and I don't have any idea what we was talking about initially. And so if anybody wants to refresh my memory if I'm to be honest, my blood sugar's a little bit low because I hadn't had a chance to have a snack even really a little bit of a lunch today I'm I'm feeling a little bit peckish if you know if you know what that means.
Aloysius J. Pig: I'm worried because when you said peckish, they know that you're like I think chickens they pack right they pack pack pack pack pack their food, so there's peckish have anything to do with do you want to eat some boats? C D? Well, I don't know what else Bardsey the birds eat other thing No, yes,
Producer: absolutely. Birds eat bugs and real worms. True. I
Aloysius J. Pig: had no idea so I find that to be unsettling, rather disgusting.
Producer: I don't know why you know you don't have to eat it eat the bird says He wants to eat and if that's the meal that the bird wants to have, then the bird could be able to have that. I think you know, what is it even impact you with the birds eating? Why don't you just eat whatever you want to eat? I assume it's trash or slop or whatever it is, you know, because you're the pig.
Aloysius J. Pig: Yeah. I don't eat trash. Thank you though for falling into that pig stereotype. I eat you know, delicious things is what I'm gonna say and I don't want to get into it. I don't want to go any deeper. But I eat delicious things
Rufus T. Rufus: you know now I'm feeling like this little bit strange lol Just because you're over there making fun of my snack which is a very healthy snack. My doctor agrees and approves he says he's never seen anyone eat quite as as healthy food as I do. And yet we're making fun of a little bit of frog a whip producer for eating flies. I mean, what else is he gonna eat? You know? And then me saying I'm pinkish and then you're saying oh, what are you with some sort of bird or something? Come on now Allah which is not You're not even on tell us what you eat. Like as I was supposed to make us feel this isn't a team this isn't us coming together and learning about this is just you making fun of everybody and making us feel bad about ourselves. It's just doesn't feel appropriate. Oh, right. Yeah, you see Yeah, I don't want
Producer: to you know, jump on through rupees is cut titles or anything. But you know, this whole time it's like I don't deny to disagree with him about him saying these things about the food and you bet the making fun of Annabelle or Lisa you know stuff. So I'm seeing today about the flowers I am you know, people look at me and they're like, oh, brah heat floods and I'm like
Aloysius J. Pig: nobody cares. Okay, thank you, producer. I apologize if I made fun. Anybody makes anybody feel bad for parable. But I remember when you said that don't not think that brought me all the way back to the beginning of the episode when we were hauled don't not not whatever. And I had a whole point that I was trying to bring up with a chapter showed and we got sidetracked as we often do. So here's what I actually wanted to talk about Okay.
Outro: The bumper podcast is an oftentimes hilarious weekly romp with Natty Bumpercar and some of his pals. It is family friendly, clean and ridiculous. Thanks a bundle for listening. If you love our show, and you'd like to help support the podcast, check out our Patreon page at https colon forward slash forward slash www.patreon.com forward slash Natty Bumpercar also pretty please subscribe wherever you get your podcasts, share it with everyone everywhere. post about it on all of the social medias or leave a rating and review. The bumper podcast is produced at headquarters in coffee Ken alley. It's recorded mixed and produced by producer. The bumper podcast features contributions from Aloysius jpg Rufus T Rufus doodle poodle, robot trunks and a gaggle of other silly rascals. Our head talker is probably Natty Bumpercar. We also have an absurd newsletter. Check it out and subscribe at Natty bumpercar.com/subscribe Also, you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter at Natty Bumpercar Hugs and hire. See you soon.
NonPro: This has been a non productive media presentation, executive producer Frank Blaue. This program and many others like it on the nonproductive network is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution non commercial no derivatives license, please share it but ask before trying to change it or sell it. For more information visit non dash productive.com