Aloysius J. Pig: I know so I'm super excited, because it's of course, it's like our end of the year recap. Everybody's doing it, especially us, because it means we don't have to make up new content. So it's perfect. Yeah.
Natty Bumpercar: Hey, everybody, it's me Natty Bumpercar Here in the bumper podcast. And I'm confused. Because speaking of making new content, what happened to our episode from last week? I didn't eat. Does anybody know? Yes, I
Producer: have everyone. It's me, producer. And I think I will feel this this question. I will. I will answer this question. I'm going to take the question that you have given me, I'm going to figure
Natty Bumpercar: out what do what do you what are you doing? Just Just tell me the answer. Please.
Aloysius J. Pig: Yay. So he natty I think what podosome is trying to say right now. I think what he's trying to impress upon you to elucidate to with an answer. What is probably that you are you I mean? Well, you know, I mean, right. Yeah, yeah. Are you gonna answer this way? We're good. Okay. Let's move on. We're gonna move, move along. Wow.
Natty Bumpercar: What? What is going on? Like, you guys are both being, like extra, extra extra, like, strange. Even more. So then the normally remember. So a couple of weeks ago, Santa Claus was here. And we were talking about stuff. I guess you guys are talking about stuff because I went back and listened. And I wasn't around. And then I came in at the last second. And then said, I got a huge story to tell everybody. And then of course, the show ended because that's how it seems to work. And now than last week, we all got together and I was just telling my whole story. The whole big thing that all the stuff that happened, the reason why we haven't been recording as much all that stuff.
Rufus T. Rufus: No matter. Hi, everyone, it's me, Rufus T. Rufus. That episode was a course recorded. You can just look in the logs here of the studio. And you can see the timestamp stamp, the the signatures, the signatories of the signature is of the jurists of the time, special time. And with all that information given I think that we can all agree that that episode did was in fact recorded. Yes. It was made. Yes. Made in the shade. Yeah, you know, so it was it was a great episode. Natty. I love to listen to it over and over again, might be one of my favorite episodes, and I ever had listened to I, I don't I,
Natty Bumpercar: I don't think I believe you. Um, it was a kind of depressing episode, because there's been so much rough stuff going on. And I can't imagine that anyone was gonna go back and listen to it multiple times. And that's not even the point. The point is, I'm looking on, you know, through the feed and which is where all the podcasts live. And it's just, it's not there. There's the episode, Santa Claus. Break, and then we're here. And so you saying that you remember recording it? Evidently, there's some sort of a log here in the studio where we can see it. But it doesn't seem to exist anywhere that I can find at least certain
Producer: hours. I think that comes back to me as the producer of the show. And you're not I mean, we record stuff then what happens is I go through and I make all the edits and the added the music and the do all of the things that I do. It's my job as your producer, and then upload it and it will be there's the back behind the back behind the scenes type of work that doesn't get appreciated most times, which is fine. But I put the the transcript through the words and I make the picture I try to do things and then people can comment they can listen to the episode, so yeah, perfect.
Aloysius J. Pig: Was that all a perfect? Have you? Have you been doing more of those online language learning courses? It was how many accents Do you have? have now I've heard it was gonna
Rufus T. Rufus: make no sense. You know, I heard his will hear it was his voice and when you sit down there and as we call that in the business ups and downs, and I hope you're not still producer, you can answer my question if I hope you're not still using any of those courses because, you know, we cancelled them after the trial period. And if you're still getting access to one, that means we're paying for one, which is going to come right out of the bottom line. And you know, we can't have that because we have budgetary issues we have, you know, where the book Yeah, it has all the features and all the earnings and all the new stock. Can we just stop, please? All right.
Natty Bumpercar: Well, no, I'm not gonna calm down. Because you guys are doing the thing you always do, where I come in, and you act like the thing that I'm talking about doesn't make any sense. And I don't I don't understand, like, we recorded an episode. And you're acting like, you know, it was recorded, and you're saying you listened to it a several times. Pig, I don't even know what you're talking about. And producer, you just started to get into the nuts and bolts of making podcasts which nobody cares about. Especially
Aloysius J. Pig: nobody on this show.
Producer: There was a good one. It
Natty Bumpercar: wasn't a good one. Okay. I'm just trying to figure out what happened to the episode from last week. And I guess I'm just not going to find out. I guess what maybe there was some sort of mishap some sort of shenanigan something that now the episode is gone. We recorded it, obviously. And now it's it's i i suppose that it just got eaten up by the internet.
Rufus T. Rufus: Now hold on a second, then add it now. As the lawyer of the bumper podcast, can I tell you this, that if it was in fact, eaten up by the internet's as you are postulating, then we might have a case against said internets, so we might have something we gotta fight. I gotta, I gotta go files and stuff. So I'm gonna head out. Okay, you guys are great. And I'm gonna go figure this thing out. All right.
Aloysius J. Pig: Okay. Check it later, Rufus. So yeah, Natty looks like Rufus is on the case. And looks like we can just button this issue. No. Okay. We conditioned hobo buttoning the rest of our day. No. And what a glorious day, it isn't nice to know that we're going to do a year in countdown.
Natty Bumpercar: No, we're not going to. If we're going to do a year in countdown, here's where it's going to be the top one show that just disappeared. And you know which one is going to win? It's going to be last week's episode. That's the one that's going to win the whole thing. So I give up. Do you guys want I don't care. Now, I don't even care about the last week's episode. I really don't want to do like, any kind of year end review countdown. I'm not into that right now. Because I'm kind of frustrated. But if you guys want to record something else today, then let's do it. It'll be I guess, the last episode of the year, probably. But
Producer: I did so much research and did a lot of you know, I went in, they read things and I made it made it short. And they made it an infographic and
Aloysius J. Pig: left the guy even on his word, like, can we just see what he's doing?
Producer: Can I just show you and maybe it'll spark some interest? It's the top 10 mammals of last year.
Aloysius J. Pig: Listen to that. 90. That sounds like some real choice episode material there. Can we just you know what? I would love it. If we just could if we could just listen to what producers put together. Top 10 mammals of last year.
Natty Bumpercar: I hate to admit it. I am not a fan to admit it. But listen, you actually got me I'm actually interested can ah, can I please here, producer, whatever you've come up with whatever it is about the top 10 mammals of last year, I guess. All
Producer: right, good. Great. I'm so happy that you're into it. I'm just going to jump right in and a number of them.
Aloysius J. Pig: Wow, hold on, hold on. I noticed I know you're behind the booth. But listen, you got to build it up a little bit. You got to get the criteria, right. You got to tell people why they hit you can't just run through the list that's gonna drive people crazy. You're gonna be like, Well, how did it get to be number seven or whatever right? So you got to get to eat Jesus in a little bit. All right. All right. Pique our interest,
Producer: all right, you know, I suppose I could do that I have no problem with that. So you know, mammals, they're there, they'll see you to be a mammal, you have to be warm blooded and have a backbone. You're not like a bear, bear bear to bear tape. Right. I don't know how to say it. But the backbone, you know, and I think you're in a feeder younger babies a milk. So those that's kind of that's kind of the criteria have gone above and beyond what's expected of them in the last year. So that's my list. Okay,
Natty Bumpercar: so you've got your list of 10 mammals from last year that went above and beyond. Let's hear it, producer.
Producer: Okay. I'm so excited that I'm going to get to do this. So coming in at number 10. Everybody, I hope you're like this. Is that giant panda who just barely edged out their Finnick Fox?
Aloysius J. Pig: Well, my list is already is already blown. I had giant panda much. I guess we'll see how this goes. I I'm sad because
Natty Bumpercar: I had Finnick. Fox way up there. So yeah, keep going. Producer.
Producer: Okay. Okay, great. So the next one on our list number nine coming in, is of course, the California sea lion, which is you know, he they did a real they did a great job last year. I think.
Aloysius J. Pig: I know, you just this. I know. We're only on number nine, but I did. Mike, are you sure California sea lions. They even do? California sea
Producer: lions are excellent entrepreneurs and they do all kinds of things for the community. Yeah. Right. So now I'm just going to going to the next one, number eight is of course the hedge ha okay, clap it up for the hedge. Hi,
Natty Bumpercar: I was having some issues with the list as well pig but now that we're in the hedgehog territory, sign me up hedgehog at number eight. Let's go Okay,
Producer: number. So number six and number seven, were actually a tie between the narwhal and the platypus. So they broke the tie. Oh no,
Aloysius J. Pig: I'm out. You can't have a tie Happy New Year Bumpercar ...
Outro: The bumper podcast is an oftentimes hilarious weekly romp with Natty Bumpercar and some of his pals. It is family friendly, clean and ridiculous. Thanks a bundle for listening. If you love our show, and you'd like to help support the podcast, check out our Patreon page at https colon forward slash forward slash www.patreon.com forward slash Natty Bumpercar also pretty please subscribe wherever you get your podcasts, share it with everyone everywhere. post about it on all of the social medias or leave a rating and review. The bumper podcast is produced at headquarters in coffee Ken alley. It's recorded mixed and produced by producer. The bumper podcast features contributions from Aloysius jpg Rufus T Rufus doodle poodle, robot trunks and a gaggle of other silly rascals. Our head talker is probably Natty Bumpercar. We also have an absurd newsletter. Check it out and subscribe at Natty bumpercar.com/subscribe Also, you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter at Natty Bumpercar Hugs and hearts See you soon.
NonPro: This has been a non productive media presentation, executive producer Frank Blaue. This program and many others like it on the nonproductive network is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution non commercial no derivatives license, please share it but ask before trying to change it or sell it. For more information visit non dash productive.com