Producer: I know I don't want to talk about it too much but we do have a bit of ice to engineer you know it's kind of serious and you know it's kind of cool everybody's acting kind of weird I guess. Do you agree with everybody exactly very strange. You know what is going on and everybody it's a I don't I don't really have much in the background but
Aloysius J. Pig: what do you produce? You know, you can't say that word. You know, it's gonna it's like, tax money.
Rufus T. Rufus: I hear somebody say something, some situation, or some person was, in fact indeed, in Dubai deliberately blee looped in blue is what I might have heard what he
Aloysius J. Pig: got. Yeah. Hey, Ron, okay to just forget, forget you. Forget, you heard anything. Okay. We're just trying to I don't know we're getting the equipment back set up. We're trying to figure these things out. Because all the, you know, the plugs and the dials and the bells and the belts, his pills, and there's
Producer: nothing to work in it. Yeah. Sorry. Ever since we got to Britain, in fact, nothing is a Jays been working. And so I actually don't mind a brother jays, but a Brit, my cousin Dean, and he's gonna think maybe do a little bit of help with us. We're getting everything and say,
Unknown: well, now I hope we don't. Do we have a contract with this cousin he owes? Do we pay in the contract? Anything? You know, because I don't know if we have enough money in the coffers and not to be hiring outside help is what I'm trying to say. I don't think we're supposed to hire. Because we don't nobody. Does anybody get paid here? Please, please tell me that nobody gets paid. I have never gotten
Producer: everybody it's me. I am a engineer. I am a producer Zack kind of insane. To meet all of you
Aloysius J. Pig: what in the world is going on in that swamp? Is everybody just like, your producer? So you're going to be a producer engineer. So you're going to be an engineer? And how does that because it seems like it gets confusing. Because somebody says, Oh, hey, hey, it's you. Your name is engineer, and then you don't get confused. Are you going to be like Chilko on the train engineer? Are you going to be you know, how does this all work?
Producer: Well, you know, he's in Latin frogs, you know, the tadpoles and every season there's really a big number of US frogs that are kind of coming through the world and so the only way they figured out how to make it make any sense at all was if they were like, Oh, can you know what? This this one's gonna be a baker we're gonna call him Baker. And in addition over here is going to be really good at the drums and so we're going to call him drum drummer drummer against drummer Yeah. And so you know, just kind of keep everything open okay. What what producers said is true.
Engineer: So ah, was was born and it was co producer it didn't work out because my cousin was already producer. They change a meal route to be what can help you with?
Aloysius J. Pig: Wow, yo, your speech patterns. They are they're very interesting. Now. What I'm trying to
Rufus T. Rufus: figure out here so if I was a little tadpole and I was a frog, and I was I was I was I was born I assume y'all y'all are born is that our words?
Producer: grinton Born of course yes.
Unknown: So if I'm born to are to have my hat on garden, I know all the legalese is I'm just gonna call you know, frog Rufus. They just gonna call me a lawyer. So my dad
Producer: really depended the pins because as engineers just telling you like when he was Barney was called the producer. But then they had the look and they found they produce I was already producer. So what we do is, you know, if you were born and there's no no lawyer, then You know you can be the lawyer but if there's a lawyer then you're you're not a lawyer. Okay? You could become. I don't know like, Mr. Bagel, you make his bagel. Bagel and go okay, I guess I'm gonna make the big
Rufus T. Rufus: Domino's I don't even I don't even I don't even I don't I don't understand bagels. I don't like bagels and I just I refuse I don't want to be bagel you aren't gonna call me bagel and call me back one more time. producing ice.
Aloysius J. Pig: I'm gonna we're gonna have a talk settled down big I settled down okay, nobody's calling you bagel and yeah, that was just a scenario. That producer was trying to explain to you that if there was already a lawyer then he just kind of came up with a random thing. Also, what do you have problem with bagels? I don't understand. What's your beef? What's your damage? Ah, what's getting what's getting your blood hot hmm
Engineer: I was just looking I was I was I was looking because I was communicating and evidently we don't currently have a bagel man so you know if you do want to be a bangle you can you can be
Rufus T. Rufus: I don't want to even still talking about that. I was told that that was a scenario that was made up just expose the situation structure that is inevitable in equity and equity equitable engage in fraud land and I'm not a frog. And I am I am I'm Rufus Rufus. I'm a lawyer clearly a man of the law. I am book learned and and ready to go into a courtroom and assert myself but I again I did not hurt like bagels I would not appreciate y'all call him a bagel All right, I
Aloysius J. Pig: know just do not do it. All right. Cool, so I guess we're not gonna call you bagel Okay, but what I don't what I've never heard anyone gets so agitated so angry about a bagel like What is your problem bagels? It's delicious. Do you know how many flavors they come in? And how much stuff you can put on those flavors? I mean it's that's it's limitless is what I'm saying. And whoa there's like Chris like kind of you know hot on the outside with a boil them and then on the inside of just so warm and just delicious. And are you kidding
Producer: right now I know you're supposed to be unplugged me robot hoo hoo hoo Dee unplugged you plug it you in and who why? who walked the robot? That is what I'm saying.
Engineer: May have might have could have been the one to pluck him back. Can you know why?
Producer: You can't just got your why. Who cares is gar and plugging Robertson and all these random stuff. You know, we have a set list of things that we do need help with are the podcast equipment, but why are you You can't just plug in all these like our robot in the you don't even know anything with these robots right
Engineer: now is that I'm an engineer and I saw a piece of machinery right over there. And it was evidently not working. And so I said, you know, I think I see how to fix this and then I just plugged it in and look at this all of a sudden, we have ourselves a new robot
Aloysius J. Pig: Now listen, I'm not saying we're like on a strike system, or demerit or whatever. But that has to be one strike against your cousin, producer because Hold on I can with all due respect robot. I don't I can't even say
Unknown: no, that's not that's not the issue. That's not a problem for me because I can say it
Rufus T. Rufus: as the steward of the headquarters here and cough can Allah as as the lawyer here, bumper podcast with that, you know, I'm here to tell you a robot that well you unplugged intentionally and you know, without this engineer for all coming in I don't know if he would have been plugged back in
Aloysius J. Pig: Great job, Rufus. Great, great, great, great, great job. It's like six grates. You made a robot cry. And you know what happens when robots cry? Now I gotta go get the oil can so it doesn't rust up so I'll be back but this is okay. And you know what? It is what it is okay. Hey, hey,
Natty Bumpercar: hey everybody. What's going on? Pig? Where are you headed?
Aloysius J. Pig: So long story robots back. This is engineer produces cousin Losartan and Rufus made robot cry. And then there's TS which means that you have to go get the oil can I totally understand.
Natty Bumpercar: Hi, robot. How's it going? Hi Hi, Doodle poodle. Wow, we have everyone here. Hi, we've got doodle poodle, we've got robot there. Hi, Rufus.
Rufus T. Rufus: I don't think it's in my best interest to say hello. I just say anything and the more in this this particular hanging out episode, whatever we're doing because you know, oh, the robots crying No. roof. You know, he's He's a beast of Mr. Bagel. I don't even want to be part of nothing. Okay.
Natty Bumpercar: Wow. Okay. Wait, we're calling you Mr. Bagel now.
Engineer: Now, you know, under frog law as you know, he is already a lawyer. And so you know, we're gonna be he's gonna officially be the bagel.
Natty Bumpercar: Who are you? Who are you again?
Producer: Not the disease bank. Causing is a huge engineer. He's going to help me with some of these equipment and whatnot.
Rufus T. Rufus: If somebody says something about frog law I don't know nothing about no frog law at all.
Natty Bumpercar: Well, Greg, it looks like we're in another predicament and all this talk about bagels has me starving.
Outro: The bumper podcast is an oftentimes hilarious weekly romp with Natty Bumpercar and some of his pals. It is family friendly, clean and ridiculous. Thanks a bundle for listening. If you love our show, and you'd like to help support the podcast, check out our Patreon page at https colon forward slash forward slash www.patreon.com forward slash Natty Bumpercar also pretty please subscribe wherever you get your podcasts, share it with everyone everywhere. post about it on all of the social medias or leave a rating and review. The bumper podcast is produced at headquarters in coffee Ken alley. It's recorded mixed and produced by producer. The bumper podcast features contributions from Aloysius jpg Rufus T Rufus doodle poodle, robot trunks and a gaggle of other silly rascals. Our head talker is probably Natty Bumpercar. We also have an absurd newsletter. Check it out and subscribe at Natty bumpercar.com/subscribe Also, you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter at Natty Bumpercar Hugs and hearts See you soon.
NonPro: This has been a non productive media presentation, executive producer Frank Blaue. This program and many others like it on the nonproductive network is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution non commercial no derivatives license, please share it but ask before trying to change it or sell it. For more information visit non dash productive.com