Aloysius J. Pig: Oh, fun music I like this a lot. Great job producer Alex is jpg let's get to my loop because that's what I like to do I go up and down and all around I move ahead and move I'm going to do a little bit
Rufus T. Rufus: do I'm singing the song Oh, okay, I am singing along
Aloysius J. Pig: please stop it's not good it's not
Rufus T. Rufus: come on you know I don't know what I'm doing here I'm a lawyer I
Aloysius J. Pig: like to continue a lawyer because I'm pretty sure somebody's gonna sue you for killing this beat
Producer: sorry sir everybody should I keep recording should I stop the year sucker what what are we trying to do here because we started up pretty good I done but then within a couple of seconds did this right it wasn't so great and not pointing any fingers cuz everybody's trying but
Rufus T. Rufus: now hold on can you cut that music? Can you cut it? Is that something that what they say? Can you cut it cut that music? Because I need a question something I can you please cut the muse
Producer: or your guard the music has been cut what do you want this
Rufus T. Rufus: I want to say thank you very much for doing so for doing such great producing cutting that music you know I took you a second but you know I understand is a lot of buttons and knobs you got over there behind the board. But I also I wanted to bring it back to a little something that our wishes just soon
Aloysius J. Pig: what it was it to the up and down all around dance tan whatever thing like that. Nope. Don't go I don't go up with that. I
Rufus T. Rufus: just I just kind of stand there and I bobbin a week but I make it look like I've done going up and down. You know you're an excellent dance everybody. I think everybody would agree to that now but I what I wanted to actually refer to is there's a point where you said that I killed the beat now I don't need that on my record because I don't want to get in trouble. You know, as a lawyer if I start killing things, I'm gonna I'm not gonna be able to be a lawyer no more and I can't this is my career. This is my calling. This is my path in life. And so if I need to tell me if I've done something wrong, because I didn t need to duplicate it.
Aloysius J. Pig: I got the music back. Let's see if we can do it this way. Wow. So why so take a real face? If he's on a beat you know, your shoe is harder than I thought I should try to explain things to a beat you. But I guess I'll try again. Who do you did not kill the beat the beat is the music. Everything is okay if he had just move it or use it or do it? All of these things right? Up and down. All the time. Girl you understand what I'm saying? Do you understand what I'm putting down? I'm not actually putting anything down. Okay, I'm just saying words to the back feet. But not all of it is gonna make a lot of sense. For instance, Mama Mama Yeah, I said it
Producer: should be caused by Bella Bella. Or Bangor anything Baba Labriola I'm in the park. It's in the dark and I am thinking Hello, how are you? I didn't didn't even know that I was going to be in this song.
Rufus T. Rufus: Okay, I feel like I finally understand. All I gotta do is stand up here and listen to the music and see if I can make things that go with the drum. Okay, let's see hold on delete dumb. That's all I got. Oh, can down the street. What rhymes with street? My feet. Hey, guy, I go I got it. I'm, I'm cutting. I'm cutting the group. Okay, but I'm not really cutting nothing because it's a musical term. Yeah,
Aloysius J. Pig: that was you know, I'm not gonna that was much better. That was honestly been much from where we were. I put OSHA you can go ahead and I think we're gonna drop the beat right here. Go.
Producer: Okay, so the beat has been dropped, but it's a little bit too quiet for me if you don't mind just gonna put in a little background music. A little bit calmer so we can figure this whole thing out?
Rufus T. Rufus: Yes, good idea. I don't like it when there's no backing music back because I cannot. At that point. I'm just sitting there with my thoughts. And that's the last thing I want to do if I'm be honest, the music at least let it distract me a little bit, you know, I feel like people should just have little, some sort of music that they can just walk around the world with. I don't know how we would accomplish that, or how we would manage it. But let's say I'm walking to the flea market or wherever I am, and I'm looking at things. And is this too much noise? People are talking to me. Maybe I just want to have a little soft phone. Right? I can listen. I can cut up the rest of the noise and I can just pass it along to this and look at Oh, what do we have here? Is this an old robot? How much you want for you know? Oh, oh, look, this is Zetta is that a jar full of buttons? All right. All right. What are we doing? Small pleasant experience. So I am a Joe
Aloysius J. Pig: I in my humble opinion, I got it. I got it. Oh, what is? What is that noise?
Rufus T. Rufus: I don't want to step on a goose or something.
Producer: And second thing I found let me let me look around here. Okay. Is snappy is snappy. He seems like it's kind of up in the corner here.
Rufus T. Rufus: Wait. Bumpercar Wait a minute. He wasn't here the whole time.
Aloysius J. Pig: I was kind of wondering why everything seemed to be going so smoothly. Like everything seemed like everything was very Antoine
Producer: going to agree or disagree, but I totally agree that everything gets pick up pretty easily today.
Aloysius J. Pig: Is my day. Okay, and I was hoping
Natty Bumpercar: to have this vodcast back. I'm sick of this guy's leg
Aloysius J. Pig: you can stop talking. You just take up you Brad. quick huddle over you guys. Yeah, I
Rufus T. Rufus: thought we'd kind of given up on the podcast at this point. I mean, he didn't. I never saw it's getting that equipment back from whatever so resident knows, I guess his name? Well, you know, I thought we were just gonna start hanging out in conversationalist with a lot of sales and not having to put it out in the world. Like, Oh, listen to us. We haven't gotten a podcast.
Producer: Come on. Well, yeah, well, I kind of do agree with that. I am a producer and so I kind of exude like I really like you're a lawyer. I'm a producer and kind of like to do the podcast if we could do the podcast but
Rufus T. Rufus: glue you guys are both making excellent points. Here's what I'm gonna do. Really quick. I'm gonna call up the private I see if I can get any information on that salting okay all right. Let's see here. Why is it not dialing? Does anybody know how to dial How does it How to Say When are you gonna think you're gonna die? I'm going crazy. I'm actually going to fix it thanks dial the number on a bond now you're born in the same hospital as you just okay
Aloysius J. Pig: am ready to talk hi yes I'm trying to reach the private eye you are free to voice the voicemail is like to receive I had somebody answer but our speaker
Rufus T. Rufus: newsletter I trying to pay your
Natty Bumpercar: guys,
Rufus T. Rufus: those are the only options yes so I mean like what about find out the status of my case? No, I've
Natty Bumpercar: been calling it should be one two, right? Yes. I've been calling this I've heard that recordings already times. Sometimes it changes a little bit but I've that does it but it never gives you like the option to talk to anybody or the option to like find out where how my case is doing that. We've paid a lot of money for we get stuck. Guys, did you not even hear me? It's my birthday.
Producer: Right? actually did hear but I thought kind of that this getting in touch with the private eye for the whole podcast thing which is the thing that seemed to be making you cry was going to be a little bit more important but you know,
Rufus T. Rufus: yeah, Natty I also heard but I also agree. I mean, you're a grown man. You're celebrating crying about your birthday or something and I made me feel like uncomfortable. You know you have your emotions you live in them, but I I was I was just like, all right, I cease crying. I'm just gonna see if I can rectify the situation. Yeah.
Aloysius J. Pig: Natty Happy Birthday. Seriously. Superduper Happy Birthday. Sorry, we didn't even realize that you weren't on the show. But I'm just gonna call that number again to see if I can. Maybe Maybe I didn't do it right. Oh, hold on. Okay. Like I could got it
Natty Bumpercar: all right. Bring it right to the voicemail
Rufus T. Rufus: service, man. Same thing
Natty Bumpercar: is totally full. Fully full.
Aloysius J. Pig: No, no, that was fishy. That was fishy. Hold on. Private Eye. Is this actually you pretending to be a voice service?
Rufus T. Rufus: You have caught man caught me in my own snare. Always use mocks when I lose. Are you? Are you kidding me? I've been calling for weeks. And only my first carry around. Where do you did you find our stuff? Did you find our equipment? Calm down that I found your equipment weeks ago. box in the corner. underneath? He looked through a bunch of junk. He doesn't even want you should have called me.
Natty Bumpercar: But I did call I've called several times. And evidently that was I was talking to you, but you were doing a silly voice like an answering machine service.
Rufus T. Rufus: Can you please drop our equipment off? Or can I come and get it? Because I'm really annoyed. And here's the thing I'm really annoyed too because you haven't paid your bill. All right now that's gonna be my ticket or nothing. I will handle this. I will go and I will end in juncture this private time we will get our equipment back. We're gonna do the podcast next week.
Natty Bumpercar: Uh huh. It's a birthday miracle.
Outro: The bumper podcast is an oftentimes hilarious weekly romp with Natty Bumpercar and some of his pals. It is family friendly, clean and ridiculous. Thanks a bundle for listening. If you love our show, and you'd like to help support the podcast, check out our Patreon page at https colon forward slash forward slash www.patreon.com forward slash Natty Bumpercar also pretty please subscribe wherever you get your podcasts, share it with everyone everywhere. post about it on all of the social medias or leave a rating and review. The bumper podcast is produced at headquarters in coffee Ken alley. It's recorded mixed and produced by producer. The bumper podcast features contributions from Aloysius jpg Rufus T Rufus doodle poodle, robot trunks and a gaggle of other silly rascals. Our head talker is probably Natty Bumpercar. We also have an absurd newsletter. Check it out and subscribe at Natty bumpercar.com/subscribe Also, you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter at Natty Bumpercar Hugs and hire. See you soon.
NonPro: This has been a non productive media presentation, executive producer Frank Blaue. This program and many others like it on the nonproductive network is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution non commercial no derivatives license, please share it but ask before trying to change it or sell it. For more information visit non dash productive.com